Want to drive in the Nurburgring 24 Hour?
In recent years with all the new rule changes, mostly implemented on safety grounds, it has become seemingly difficult to race in the Nurburgring 24 Hour for drivers without the correct permits for the race! Everywhere you look, and everyone you speak to will tell you different ways of how to get the correct permits to participate in this infamous race!
At Jaco’s Paddock we have a program that can take you from a Nurburgring novice to racing in what is arguably the most famous race on earth in just 18 months! All along you will be under the guidance of Jaco who is 1 of only 35 DMSB (the official governing body of motorsport in Germany) Nurburgring approved racing instructors in the world! If you dream of racing in the 24 hours of Nurburgring, read how below!
Here’s how we make it possible, from zero to hero!
Hopefully you will have some Nordschleife experience already before doing your license training. The one day training is held at a facility away from the race track. Here you will do a theory test followed by a practical driving exam. At the end of the day you will be hold a German National A racing license and be ready to head to the track and begin your journey!
5 RCN Races (Permit B & International C Licenses)
The RCN is the Rundstrecken Challenge Nurburgring. These events are held on the Nordschleife and up to 200 cars can compete in one event! Cars are split into classes where the fastest start first followed by the slower cars making it a fun but safe event. One event lasts two and a half hours and can see you complete 15 laps of the Nordschleife! You will need to complete 3 of these events to obtain your Nurburgring Permit B. A further two RCN races will give you a German International C Race Licence, if you do not hold a n equivalent licence from another authorised body.
3 VLN Races (Permit A)
To compete in the Nurburgring 24 Hour you need a Permit A. By completing 3 VLN races you will have achieved this and also qualified for the 24 hour. The VLN will be your first taste of what the 24 hour is like, just without the dark! You will be on the grid with the manufacturer teams, famous drivers and huge crowds! After finishing 3 of these you will be fully prepared to take on the big race!
Nurburgring Nordschleife 24 Hour Race
With over one hundred laps and hours of racing you will finally take on the biggest race in the world! With two hundred cars, over one thousand drivers and an incredible 250,000 spectators this is the biggest racing weekend you can participate in! The event starts on Thursday and runs through until Sunday afternoon. In this time you have day practice, night practice, qualifying and the 24 hour!
If you love the sound of this, then feel free to get in touch and have a chat with us!
Price & What’s Included
- Use of BMW E90 325i racing car fully insured for all events (excess applicable)
- All events above (Training, 5 RCN Races, 3 VLN Races & N24 (18 hours driving time)
- 5 night accommodation for one person over the 24 Hour weekend ™ during the 24 Hour weekend for the driver €29,950 inc VAT.
- Over 18 years of age
- Full Drivers License
- Nordschleife Track Day experience (Preferred but not required)
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are including 19%VAT
- The car is insured for all events with an excess of €8500
- In RCN you MUST finish in the top 50% for the result to be counted towards your International C & Permit B. If you do not obtain these results we can enter you into additional RCN races until you meet the requirements. These events will be charged at an extra cost
- If you do not finish due to a mechanical failure you will only be charged 50% for that event(only applicable in RCN & VLN, this does not include the N24)
- In VLN you MUST finish in the top 75% for the result to be counted towards your Permit A. If you do not obtain these results we can enter you into additional VLN races until you meet the requirements. These events will be charged at an extra cost
- RCN events are based on two drivers sharing the car, VLN races are based on 3 drivers sharing the car, the Nurburgring 24 Hour is based on 4 drivers sharing the car.
- Payment is to be made in three equal parts over the program and a payment structure will be implemented in line with your event dates.